SDMS px Indian Oil in Login 2023 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. This government owned company is headquartered in New Delhi & it holds 142nd rank in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2022. With its subsidiary Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (CPCL), Indian Oil controls nearly half of India’s petroleum product market share, 35% of national refining capacity, and 71% of downstream pipeline capacity. For crude oil and petroleum products, the company has a throughput capacity of 80.49 million tonnes a year and for gas 9.5 million cubic metres a day.
If you want to do business with Indian Oil corporation, know about company policy & business portfolio, it’s global presence & more such queries then you are in the right place. In this post, you will get to know :
- About SDMS PX Indian Oil
- Benefits of SDMS Portal
- SDMS PX Registration process 2023
- SDMS px Indian Oil in Login 2023
- How to Recover the Login Password ?
- How to Check Sales Order Supply Through the IOCL Official Website ?
- How to Check Sales Order Payment Details Online ?
- The SDMS Indian Oil IOCL Account Statement check
- How to Add a New Employee to the SDMS Portal ?
- Procedure to Check Subsidy Report Status
- How to change the Name on IOC Legal Heir ?
- How to Activate a Deactivated Connection on the SDMS Portal ?
- How to DE-link Aadhaar from the IOC connection on the portal ?
Kindly read the full article to know details of the given topics about sdms indianoil/sdms px indianoil .
About SDMS Indian Oil/SDMS PX Indian Oil | SDMS Portal
The oil and gas products are among the most important priorities in the world for every nation. Indian oil corporation embraces its producers who assist with providing multiple products such as petroleum, crude oil, natural gas, petrochemicals, and more to the market in India. So keeping this in mind, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India introduced a system In order to better serve distributors, partners, and other interested parties.
IOCL official website ‘ sdms.px.indianoil.in ‘ offers dealership registration, sdms login, distribution, subsidy report status, sales order status, LPG connection process & many other processes. At first, SDMS was open to distributors, partners, and dealers but now it is open all eligible citizens who want to do business with Indian Oil Corporation.
Indian Oil SDMS Highlights 2023
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL )|
|Type||Public Sector Undertaking ( owned by Government of India )|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Founded in||30 June, 1959|
|Industry||Energy ( Oil & Gas )|
|Products||LNG, Lubricants, Natural gas, Petrochemicals, Petroleum|
|Serves in||India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius & Worldwide|
|SDMS Portal official website||sdms.px.indianoil.in|
Benefits of Indian Oil SDMS Portal
There are many benefits of SDMS px Indian Oil Portal. Some of the major benefits are following :
- There are variety of petroleum products like petrol, diesel, kerosene, LNG, lubricants, multipurpose grease, petrochemicals are produced by Indian oil corporation for business, distribution, resell.
- SDMS Indian Oil Portal is easily accessible for these products, if any interested user want to access the petroleum products.
- Using this portal, distributors and business partners will be able to manage their operations online in a user-friendly & easy to use manner.
- Corporate partners, distributors, individuals, and government institutions are able to do all their business in one place.
- In the SDMS portal, users are able to check the progress of their payments at any time.
- Users can see Payment history, sales, analysis, and other financial information anytime on this portal.
- Download cash memo online using this portal.
- Users can know their customer details like name, address, mobile number .
These are some of the major benefits of using ‘ SDMS px Indian Oil Portal ‘ .
SDMS px Indian Oil Registration Process 2023
Follow the given steps for ‘ SDMS px Indian Oil Registration 2023 ‘
- First of all arrive at the official website of Indian Oil business portal also named as SDMS px Indian Oil Portal of which url is ‘ px.indianoil.in ‘ .
- Login & Registration options can be seen on the upmost right corner of the home page of the portal.
- Click on Registration link, it will redirect you to a new form page.
- Fill all the required details carefully in the form appeared on your screen .
- After entering all asked details in the form, click on the Submit button so that registration form get submitted.
Here your ‘SDMS px Indian Oil Registration Process‘ successfully completed.
SDMS Px Indian Oil in Login 2023 | Sdms.px.Indianoil.in Login 2023
SDMS px Indian Oil login is very easy. Kindly follow the steps given below to login Indian Oil Partner Login Portal :
- At first, arrive at Indian Oil Business official Portal by typing px.indianoil.in in the address bar of your browser.
- You will find Login option on the uppermost right corner of the homepage of the Indian Oil Business Portal. Click on the Login link.
- Now you are redirected to Login page of the Portal, where you have to enter your Username & Password that you have created during registration process.
- After entering username & password, click on Login button and you are logged into Indian Oil Business Portal.
One can also do the ‘ SDMS px Indian oil in distributor login ‘ by following the steps mentioned above.
px.indianoil.in Partner Portal
Indian oil is one of the largest energy suppliers in India . There are many outlets and fuel pumps of Indian oil in different states of India . To bring it all together Indian oil corporation created a partner portal known as px.indianoil.in Partner Portal . On this px.indianoil.in Partner Portal employees/partners can track orders, sells and other business activities .
px.indianoil.in Partner Portal Login
To login px.indianoil.in Partner Portal , go to your browser and type px.indianoil.in Partner Portal and in the SERPs click on the https://px.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Partner. After opening the login page, enter your user id and password to get logged in . Only registered employee/partner can login on this portal .
How to Recover the SDMS Indian Oil Business Login Password ?
If you forget your SDMS Indianoil Login Password, you can easily recover it by following the steps given below :
- Kindly visit the Indian Oil Business Login Portal for which the URL address is ‘ sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer_enu ‘ .
- To retrieve the password, click on the Forgot Password link, available on the login page.
- Now you are supposed to enter your User Id, enter your User Id and click on the Continue button.
- After that an OTP will be send to your registered mobile number for authentication process.
- After authentication process done, you will receive a link on your registered email id.
- By visiting the provided link you will be able to reset your login password & you can Login again.
How to Check Sales, Order, Supply Details on the IOCL Official Website ?
The SDMS Portal provides user the facility to check sales order supply, it get sold, supplied or not, you can check sales order supply status by following some easy steps provided below :
- Start by visiting ‘ sdms.px.indianoil.in ‘ Indian Oil business login portal .
- Enter your User Id & Password & click on the continue button to get logged in .
- As you get logged in Dashboard page will appear on your screen .
- There will be various service options on the dashboard page, click on the sales order .
- Afterward you are asked to choose from which time period to what time period of the delivery date you want to see the records.
- After choosing the time period, click on the Go button .
- Once you clicked Go button all the sales, order & supply details within the selected time period will appear on your screen .
- you can also count the number of sales by clicking on the ‘record count‘ option in the setting tab.
How to Check sdms indianoil Sales Order Payment Details Online ?
To see payment status of your order, sale SDMS Portal provides convenience to users so that they can check Sales Order Payment Details Online. Kindly follow the given steps to check the payment status details :
- Again visit the SDMS official web portal by typing sdms.px.indianoil.in in your browser address bar.
- Get yourself logged in by entering correct Login details ( User Id & Password ) .
- Go to Sales Order available on the dashboard.
- Now click on Bulk Generate Invoice, you can see here list of your sales order.
- Afterward select the sales order for which you want to check the payment status, tick the ‘Digital Payment Flag’ checkbox & click on the go button .
- Now you can see the sales Order Payment Details online on your screen.
SDMS Indian Oil IOCL Account Statement check process
Check Indian Oil IOCL Account Statement by following the steps given below :
- Visit the Indian Oil (IOCL) official portal ‘sdms.px.indianoil.in‘ .
- Login with your User Id & Password .
- On the dashboard you can see your current account balance, for more details click on ‘ for more details click here ‘ tab .
- You can check 6 months transactions details at a time by choosing time period of your choice & also you can export the account statement to the excel by clicking on the export button.
How to Add a New Employee to the SDMS px Indian Oil Portal ?
Steps to Add a new employee to the SDMS Indian Oil Portal :
- Visit the Indian Oil SDMS Portal, that is ‘sdms.px.indianoil.in‘ .
- Enter Login credentials to get logged in .
- After getting logged in, go to dashboard & select service request option, then choose ‘ Partner sites ‘ from the menu .
- Now click on ‘ site name ‘ , that will open list of employees, then click on ( + ) icon to add a new employee .
- Once you clicked (+) icon, a new form page will appear on your screen & you are asked to fill mandatory details such as family details, social security, bank account, training details, and identities.
- After filling the form completely, click on Submit button & you you will be added as a new employee .
Process to Check Subsidy Report Status
You can check & download the Indian Oil Subsidy Report Status by following the steps given below :
- Arrive at the Indial Oil SDMS official website ‘ sdms.px.indianoil.in ‘
- Enter you User Id & Password and click on the Login button.
- From the menu select ‘ relationships ‘ , enter ‘customer number’ , then enter ‘relationship Id’ .
- Now all sales report of the consumer will be shown on the screen .
- After that select ‘ Report name ‘ & then select ‘ subsidy status’ option .
- You can also download the subsidy report in the PDF format by clicking on the download button .
How to change the Name on IOC Legal Heir on SDMS px Indian Oil Portal ?
- Pop in on the IOCL website ‘sdms.px.indianoil.in‘ and login in using your User Id & Password .
- On the Dashboard select ‘ relationships’, enter ‘customer number’, then relationship Id .
- Proceed further to document tab (+) icon, then select ‘ TV ‘ and key in ‘legal changed name under the order type’ .
- Select the document number & click ‘contacts’ .
- Again click on the (+) icon to add a new contact number.
- Fill here all the asked details like name, date of birth, gender, address & other personal details .
- Click on save button to save all the details & then click on ‘ General Connection Summary ‘ button .
- Now click on plus icon to add new payment profile & fill the bank details like bank name, account number, IFSC code, etc .
- To add documents click on the ‘documents’ tab and enter the document number .
- Next, Choose the box next to transferee contact last name.
- Fill the mandatory details like name, job title, address, contact number and other details .
- Click on ‘OK’ Button & lastly on the ‘ Submit ‘ button .
How to Activate a Deactivated Connection on the SDMS Portal ?
- Go to sdms.px.indianoil.in‘ and login with your User Id & Password .
- On the dashboard hover to ‘relationship’ menu .
- Enter the consumer number & relationship Id .
- You will see there that page is showing deactivated status .
- Now move to ‘service request’ and click add icon .
- Afterward reach to the re-activation request in LOB transaction type followed by de-activation in the transaction sub-type.
- Choose the SR number and write the reason why you want to re-activate .
- Click on plus icon to upload the required attachments .
- Pick the POA-POI under identity type, Aadhaar UID, & other identification documents.
- Now enter the identity number of what type of Identity you have selected for like Aadhar number .
- At last click on ‘Submit SR’ to reactivate the connection .
How to D-Link Aadhaar from the IOC connection on the SDMS portal ?
- Access the IOC SDMS Portal & enter User Id & Password to Login .
- On the dashboard go to ‘relationship’ tab .
- Type your consumer id & click on the ‘relationship ID’ option .
- For D-linking aadhar card click on the last name .
- Click the arrows after to identities and choose ‘Profile SR’ .
- Choose the + icon and pick the Aadhaar d-link option in transaction type .
- Afterward clack SR number, enter consumer’s Aadhaar number and last click on ‘submit SR’ .
- Now Aadhar D-Link process may complete any time .
sdms px Indianoil edealer_enu
This is the keyword to visit the Indian oil business portal login page for Indian oil edealer . This portal is for those person who have registered himself as dealer in Indian oil . By typing sdms px indianoil in edealer_enu on your web browser, one can visit the indian oil edealer login portal and can login by entering user id and password . All business related services for edealer available here on one stop . On sdms px Indianoil edealer_enu portal edealer can get all information about tenders, how to apply for tenders and all other information .
FAQs on SDMS Indian Oil
What is SDMS Indian Oil?
SDMS Indian Oil is a web portal created by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, offers dealership registration, sdms login, distribution, subsidy report status, sales order status, LPG connection process & many other processes. At first, SDMS was open to distributors, partners, and dealers but now it is open all eligible citizens who want to do business with Indian Oil Corporation.
Sdms IOCL Login Portal
Direct link for Sdms IOCL Login Portal – px.indianoil.in