EEDS Login Karnataka : EEDS is a great initiative launched by the CM of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa to store all the important data of the educational institutions. In this portal not only to store the data but also very beneficial for the primary and high school teachers where they do not have to rush to any government office for any services and can done by self only by visiting the EEDS Karnataka portal on their phone while sitting on their home.
EEDS Login Karnataka
Electronic Education Documentation System (EEDS) is a online system used by the Karnataka government educational institutions to to store the institutions record i.e. academic records such as certificates, digital signatures, students record, employee record and all the other important academic documents. EEDS launched in Karnataka by the chief minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa to provide convenience to their employees so they can easily access all the facilities under the one portal.
Employee data system Karnataka is especially designed for the primary and high school teachers of Karnataka. Here all the eligible employees can access the services like paternity leave, earned leave, casual leave, personal trip. PF services, loan, transfer and other leaves. Apart from the employee data system karnataka i.e. EEDS portal government has also introduced the Shikshaka Mitra mobile application where you can also access all the services available on the EEDS portal.
EEDS Login Karnataka Login
Eligible user want to use the services of EEDS Portal have to login to the EEDS Portal to access all the services of EEDS Portal. Using the below mentioned method you can easily login to the EEDS portal.
- First, you have to visit the official website of EEDS login Karnataka login.
- Click on the login option which can be seen on the homepage of EEDS Portal.
- Select your relevant option for whom you want to login as a Employee, Office or School.
- After that you need to enter your username and password.
- Fill the captcha shown on the screen.
- Select your language, either English or Kannada.
- Click on the login button.
- Finally, your are successfully logged in to the EEDS Portal.
EEDS Portal Services
All the services of EEDS Portal that can be accessible by the Students or teachers has been mention below.
- Leave application.
- Take permission for foreign trip.
- You can request for physical handicapped allowances.
- All types of provident fund (PF) services.
- Apply for the higher posts.
- Request no objection certificate (NOC) for the passport module.
- Permission to obtain festival advances.
- Permission to pursue higher education
STS Karnataka Gov in Login
STS portal is very beneficial for the teachers and employees, STS login open school login. In this portal teachers can track all the students performance with a unique tracking number from class 1 to 10. In order to login www STS Karnataka gov in login you should follow the below steps to access STS portal:
- First of all, you need to visit the official SATS official website sts online login.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the STS login open button, can be seen in the upper right corner of the STS home page.
- Enter your STS login username and password.
- Fill the captcha correctly for the verification purpose.
- Click on login button.
- Now you are successfully login in to sts karnataka gov in login page, STS dashboard can be seen your screen.
How to Reset EEDS Login Password
If you have forgotten your EEDS login password. Follow the mentioned below steps to reset the EEDS login password.
- Visit the official EEDS forget login password.
- Click on the login option available on the home page of EEDS Portal.
- Select the relevant option of which you want to reset EEDS login password.
- Now click on forgot password option.
- A new page will open on your screen here, you have to enter your username and click on GO option.
- You will receive a new EEDS login password on your email address and mobile number.
If you are unable to reset your EEDS login password or facing any issue, you can reach the EEDS portal support and write a mail to EEDS at email@example.com
EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App
All the teachers and students can also avail all the services of EEDS Portal on the Shikhak Mitra app Karnataka. Follow the below steps to download Shikhaka Mitra app and start using the services of EEDS portal.
- First of all, open the play store app on your smartphone.
- Now type Shiksha Mitra Karnataka on the search bar.
- Click on the install button.
- After some time your EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App will be successfully installed on your mobile.
- Open the EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App.
- In this app you can enjoy all the services of EEDS after login using username and password.
EEDS Login FAQs
How to login EEDS portal?
Use can login in EEDS portal by visiting the official website of EEDS. If you are facing any difficulties while login to the EEDS Karnataka then you can also follow the instruction available in the above article .
What is the full form of EEDS?
The full form of EEDS is Electronic Education Documentation System.
What SATS stands for?
SATS stands for Student Achievement Tracking System.
Who are eligible to access EEDS portal?
Students, primary and high school teachers, employees, office and school administration can only access the EEDS Portal Karnataka.
ALSO READ :
SDMS px Indian Oil in Login 2023 – Sdms.px.indianoil.in | Registration, Distributor/Partner easy Login
Airtel Tez Portal Login | Airtel Portal Retailer Login | Airtel Payments Bank CSP apply easy
HWC Portal Login 2023 | AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry Report @Ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in