airtel tez | portal.airtelbank | tez customer care number | airtel tez portal login | airtel tez retailer login | portal.airtelbank | airtel mitra login
Airtel Tez Retailer Login : If you are an existing Airtel customer and you want to send or receive or send money from your bank account to any other bank account then you can do it now by using Airtel payments bank login. In digital payment systems such as Paytm, Airtel Payments Bank, PhonePe, etc. we can transfer or receive money from one bank account to other bank account without having physical cash by using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. Airtel is a telecommunication company and has a huge customer base in India, therefore the company launched its mutiservice portal named as airtel tez login portal.
In this article, we are going to tell detail information about what is airtel tez portal login, how to register new customer on airtel tez retailer login, what is airteltez customer care number, what is reqirement for airtel payment bank csp, how to do Airtel Payments Bank Login, airtel tez login. For every single detail of Airtel New Tez Portal, Airtel Tez App Login kindly read the full article.
About Airtel Tez
Although Airtel is a telecom company, but now it also provides digital banking services, payment services. Airtel tez is digital bank that allow users to send and receive money, pay bills and other transactions using your phone without any charge. It provides simple, fast & secure user interface for banking that makes airteltez a trusted mobile-based payment system. Airtel Payments Bank launched UPI enabled digital payments in September 2017 to facilitate customers with secure digital payments. It is not necessary for customers to provide bank details for UPI-based payments and transfers in order to make the transactions. Additionally, the company provides a savings account, where customers can be onboarded digitally after being verified through a video KYC process. Airtel Tez also available in app form and is integrated with airtelthanks app. It is headquarted in New Delhi & holds more than 62 million customers in India and growing fast. In 2021, The Digital Bank launched 'Airtel Safe Pay', which provides an added layer of security to two-factor authentication, which was the industry norm.
Services available on AIRTEL NEW TEZ PORTAL
Airtel tez is a multiservice digital platform provided by Airtel Payments Bank for their customers, so that they can get all type of payment services on a single web portal.
Following are the services provided by Airtel payments bank on Airtel Tez portal –
- Money Transfer : On airtel tez portal users can tranfer money from one bank account to other bank account without knowing account number & IFSC code of the beneficiary, you need to know only beneficiary mobile number or UPI Id.
- Bill Payments : you can pay different types of bills using airtel tez portal login like electricity bill, apartment rent, Broadband/Landline, education fees, water, piped gas, etc.
- Recharges : mobile recharge, FASTag recharge, metro card recharge, etc. available on this portal.
- Cash Withdrawals : you can also withdraw cash from ATM using Airtel payments bank debit card.
- Cash Deposits : you can deposit cash by visiting nearest Airtel Payments Bank Branch.
- AEPS : Airtel Tez Portal also provides the facility of Aadhar-Enabled Payment System.
Benefits of Airtel Tez Portal
Following are some significants benefits of using Tez Portal Airtel –
- Airtel Tez Portal allows users to pay all types of bills without visiting any physical place which save users users time and labour.
- By using this portal you can avail payment services whenever you need because it is open 24*7.
- User can open a free saving bank account using this portal. The app provides VBD support and it gives a variety of policies.
- Without having a bank account users can transfer and receive money using airteltez portal.
- Here you get a small amount as award for making transactions using this app.
Airtel Tez Portal Registration Process
If you are a new Airtel user and want to register Airtel Payments bank’s portal Airtel Tez then i am going to tell you how you can register on tez portal Airtel .
Follow these to register with Airtel Tez Portal –
- First of all go to chrome browser and type Airtel Portal in google search box.
- After that you will find Airtel Payment Bank in the first result whose url will be https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/ , click on this URL.
- As you click the URL, you will be redirected to home page of Airtel Tez Portal.
- If your are not a registered user then click on SIGN UP button, that will redirect you to a new page.
- Here you have to feed your mobile number and click on GET OTP.
- Now you will get a 6-digit OTP on the registered mobile number, you have to enter OTP in OTP box.
- After that you will have to make an eight digit password having Minimum 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 number & 1 special character. Remember your password for login further.
- Now you are registered with the Airtel Tez Portal.
By following the steps mentioned above you can register a new user on Airtel Tez Portal.
Airtel Tez Login Process | tez portal log in
After getting registered successfully on Airtel tez Portal, you can easily do Airtel tez portal login by following the steps given below.
- Go to chrome browser, type Airtel Tez Login in the google search bar and press enter.
- Now you will find ‘Airtel Payment Bank Login’ in the first result, click on that result.
- You will now redirected to the official page of Airtel tez login whose url is https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal .
- After that you will have to enter your registered mobile number and password that you have created during registration.
- After feeding mobile number and Password click on LOGIN button to get into Airtel Tez Portal.
Any registered user can login into Airtel tez by following above steps.
Airtel Mitra is a retailer app by Bharti Airtel, one can sell airtel services by registering himself as a retailer . This app is only for retailers/agents and business partners of Airtel, customers can not use this app. As airtel retailer you can sell and activate sim cards, recharge customer’s mobile number, digital sim swap, international roaming, insurance and other services of airtel you can resell to customers using this airtel mitra app. You can also see here all your transactions, income, sim activations, products and services you sold, etc. In my account section you can check all details of retailer/agent, LAPU number, shop number and some other information.
Airtel Mitra Login
Airtel Mitra Login : As I told you above Airtel Mitra is an app for retailer/agent only, so customers can’t do airtel mitra login . First of all download the Airtel Mitra app from google play store, now to login airtel mitra app you should have LAPU number and password. Enter the LAPU number and the password and then click on the login button to get logged in to the airtel mitra login app .
How to get Airtel Mitra LAPU number
If want to become a airtel retailer/agent you must have LAPU number. To get Airtel Mitra LAPU number you need to contact nearest airtel distributor in your area, describe your proposal to him. Distributor will ask you for some documents like Aadhaar card, Pan card, shop details and some other essential documents and there is charge also like 200 to 300 rupees to get LAPU number. After you meet and submit all required documents to the distributor you will get your Airtel Mitra LAPU number within less than a week .
AirtelTez Login 2023 Highlights
|Portal name||NEW TEZ PORTAL|
|Company||Airtel Payments Bank|
|Founded||23 November, 2016|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Services||Banking, Digital Payments|
|Company Official website||airtel.in/bank|
|NEW TEZ PORTAL official website URL||portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/|
|Airtel Payments Bank helpline number||For airtel Customers : 400 |
For Other operators : 8800688006
Requirements for Airtel Retailer
If you want to become an Airtel Retailer, you should have following things and you will have to fulfill the following requirements.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or above in order to apply for airtel portal retailer login.
- A person must have reached and qualified up to the 10th grade or higher in order to apply.
- Applicant should be a business owner and must have a bank account.
- Applicant must have aadhar card, PAN card and other requested documents.
- Active mobile number & email address are also must required for Airtel Retailer apply.
How Airtel Retail Works
- Applicant must submit a request in order to receive help from their local Airtel distributor.
- Every area has an assigned distributor who can help applicants get the best deal.
- Applicant must consult the field sales executive officer of their particular area.
- The applicant must submit Aadhaar card, PAN number & other documents to the distributor.
- After verifying the submitted documents, the distributor provides a LAPU SIM.
- The retailer must provide the distributor with the business address so that the distributor can verify the business location.
- After verification of business address, the distributer will activate the LAPU SIM which will allow the user to call with airtel company.
- Now the retailer can further do the business.
This is the process of how the airtel retail works.
How to Login Airtel Retailer Portal | Airtel Portal Retailer Login
If you are an Airtel Bank Retailer and you want to login to the Airtel Retailer Portal, you need to follow these steps which are mentioned below – Airtel Portal Retailer Login
- First of all visit the Airtel Payments Bank official website https://portal.airtelbank.com .
- After that you will be on login panel of Airtel Payments Bank.
- Now enter the mobile number & password registered with the Airtel Payments Bank.
- Thenafter click on the LOGIN button.
- After that the dashboard of Airtel Payments Bank opens in front of you.
- Then, you will see all the services of Airtel Payments Bank – like money transfer, bill payment and cash deposit.
- Here you can also view and print the Airtel Payments Bank certificate.
- Now you use all the services of Airtel Payments Bank.
With the steps mentioned above you can login Airtel Retailer Portal.
Airtel Payments Bank CSP Eligibility
There is eligibility to open a Customer Service Point, only after completing the criteria you can apply Airtel Payment Bank CSP. Following are some important criteria for Airtel Payments Bank CSP apply –
- The person opening the Airtel Payment Bank CSP should be a resident of the same place where he wants to open the Customer Service Point.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years or above.
- The applicant should be at least 10th and 12th pass and also he should have any certificate of computer education. So that it can be known that the person knows how to operate computer.
- Anyone can apply for Kiosk Bank or (CSP) Customer Service Point. But for this, more importance is given to a retired employee or a retired soldier from the army and they get CSP very easily.
- You need at least 100 to 150 square feet of space to open Kiosk Bank or Airtel Payments Bank CSP.
Above mentioned are important criteria for Airtel Payments Bank CSP apply.
Airtel Tez App Apk Download (Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App Download)
To download Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App follow these steps-
- First of all open google play store in your phone.
- In the search box of google play store type Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App and press enter.
- After this a new page will open on your screen where you will see Airtel Tez App Apk.
- By clicking on Airtel Tez App Apk you will see Install button there, click on the Install button.
- After doing this, Airtel Tez App (Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App) will be downloaded in your phone, you can use it.
Airtel Tez Customer Care Number
- For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply).
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered Office address: Bharti Crescent, 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, Phase – II, New Delhi.
Airtel tez / Airtel Payment Bank FAQs
Can I transfer money from Airtel Wallet to bank account?
If you are a registered user of Airtel payments bank, you can transfer money from your Airtel wallet to your bank account on airtel thanks app.
Is Airtel Payments Bank free?
Airtel Payments Bank doesn’t charge any amount for digital payment transactions.
Is Airtel payment safe?
.Airtel Payments bank launched ‘Airtel Safe Pay‘, which provides an added layer of security to two-factor authentication, which was the industry norm.
|Consider Reading – Bajaj Finserv Emi Card Apply Online | How to Apply Bajaj Finserv Emi Card In 2023|