AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry 2023 : In this article we will talk about Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center Portal (AB HWC Portal) each and every information regarding HWC Portal can be found here. Ayushman Bharat yojana was started in 2018 by the prime minister of India Shri Narendra Modi to provide cheap and affordable health care services. Here we will cover all the queries regarding HWC Portal.
AB HWC Portal
The Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center (AB-HWC) is a key component of India’s flagship public health scheme, Ayushman Bharat. The AB-HWC is designed to provide comprehensive primary healthcare services to the rural and remote areas of India.
The AB-HWCs are equipped with a team of healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, and community health workers, who provide a range of services including preventive and promotive health, maternal and child health services, screening for non-communicable diseases, and basic diagnostic services.
The AB-HWCs also play a crucial role in creating awareness and promoting healthy behaviors among the population, as well as providing referrals to higher levels of care when needed. The aim of the AB-HWC is to make quality primary healthcare services accessible and affordable to all, particularly those living in underserved and remote areas of the country.
Some features of the AB-HWC portal
- Data management: The portal enables the collection and management of data related to the operational and clinical aspects of the AB-HWCs.
- Monitoring and evaluation: The portal allows for the real-time monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the AB-HWCs, enabling stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- Resource allocation: The portal facilitates the allocation of resources, including staff and supplies, to the AB-HWCs based on their needs.
- Training and capacity building: The portal provides training materials and resources to support the capacity building of healthcare professionals working at the AB-HWCs.
HWC Portal Health and Wellness Center
The Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal is a web-based platform that has been developed to support the implementation and monitoring of the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centers (AB-HWCs) across India. The portal enables the efficient management of the AB-HWCs and helps to streamline the delivery of primary healthcare services to the population.
Overall, the AB-HWC portal is an important tool for ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of the Ayushman Bharat program and the delivery of high-quality primary healthcare services to the population.
HWC Portal Entry
you can see monthly cumulative data , HWC Portal Daily Report & HWC Portal Monthly Report as well. In this report you can find every details of OPD. Like how many male and female patients OPD have been conducted, total patients free & essential dispensed, how many patients have availed free and essential services.
In this portal you can do daily reporting, monthly reporting and wellness reporting and you can also see you previous (all time) daily report, monthly report as well as wellness report.
HWC Portal Daily Entry
If you want to do AB HWC Portal Daily Entry @hwc.nhp.gov.in & HWC portal daily report then follow the below guideline to do HWC
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of HWC Portal Entry: ab-hwc. nhp. gov. in
- Click on login button the right upper corner.
- Enter your username & password, fill the captcha and click on login button.
- See if it is of your wellness center or not on the facility dashboard.
- Click on the main menu option.
- Click on data entry.
- Click on add daily entry option.
- Now fill all the required information in the form like date, total OPD patients, total wellness session and other information .
- Click on submit button.
- Now your HWC portal daily report has been submitted successfully.
AB HWC Portal Login
To access all the services of AB Health and Wellness Center you need to log in to the official HWC login portal that can be done in the following below steps
- First you have to visit HWC portal @
- Click on the login button available upper side corner on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to enter your username and password.
- After that fill the captcha carefully.
- And finally click on the login button.
- Now you have been successfully logged in on the HWC portal.
- Now you can access all the services on HWC portal available on the facility dashboard.
If you want to login in to National NCD Portal (NCD) then you can follow the below steps to access the NCD portal of National NCD Programme.
- First you need to visit the official site of National NCD Portal @https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/
- Then click on login button on the upper right corner.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the security code shown on the picture.
- Click on login button.
- Now you are logged into the National NCD Portal.
HWC Portal App Download
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare have launched AB-HWC app to ease the user experience and ease all the process under the one tab. In this app you can easily access all the facility of Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal. In order to download the AB-HWC app you can simply follow the below steps and install the application on your smartphone.
- First of all, open the google play store app on your mobile phone.
- Then type for ab HWC app on the search bar.
- Now click on the install button.
- The app will be installed on your smartphone after some time.
- Now you can access all the services of HWC Portal in this application very easily.
Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal Login FAQs
What is HWC Portal?
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center (HWC) Portal is a initiative launched in 2018 by the central government of India with the aim to provide affordable health care assistance to the people of India especially for those families who comes with a economically weaker background.
What is the HWC full form?
The full form of HWC is Health and Wellness Center.
How to log out HWC portal?
To get logged out from HWC portal you need to go on the homepage of the HWC portal and then click on main menu after that you can see log out option click on it and you will be successfully logged out from the HWC portal.
How to change mobile number in HWC portal?
In order to change your mobile no in HWC portal. First of all you need to login HWC portal and then go to the profile under main menu section, here you can see your current mobile no, change it to your new mobile no and click on submit. Now your have successfully change your mobile number in HWC portal.
ALSO READ :
JAA Lifestyle Login 2023 | JAA Lifestyle Registration Process @jaalifestyle.com
HPCL Portal 2023 : Registration, Login @ Sales HPCL co in | HPCL Business Portal
SDMS px Indian Oil in Login 2023 – Sdms.px.indianoil.in | Registration, Distributor/Partner easy Login